Thursday, September 15, 2011

Weight Less Ness from Linda's 30 years Tips :-)

Hi...I'm Linda! I have two blogs launching this week. This one, Weight Coach Linda, will give you a step by step approach to reach a goal weight that is reasonable, healthy, and can be maintained for your body style.

Anyone can lose weight!  Just cut calories, follow a "diet,"  exercise rigidly and you might lose the weight. And BTW: DIET is a four letter word in my book! It is losing the weight sensibly, slowly and being able to maintain it that means Success!!!  Gaining it back is where I come in. I can teach you the tips and behaviors to keep the weight off!!  The more diets you have been on, if you are past your 20's, well, you may need my daily coaching tips to not only lose weight, but to keep it off, FOREVER! 



Since my second blog, Don't Worry EAT Healthy is to teach you that adding in Whole, Live, Clean foods can help you Live to be a 100 and Enjoy getting there, you will find a common thread between the two blogs.

Food may be the number one addiction in America today! Why? Because we can't give up food, it is something we need to do every day!  With households needing multiple incomes, "fast and convenient" has replaced healthy and homemade. And who has time to learn healthy alternatives that still satisfy and taste good? And there is no doubt that most of us use food as an acceptable "drug" almost, to comfort, be our best friend, and even help us cope w/stress as well as boredom. And refined food companies have helped encourage acclimating to the taste of junk food that puts on the pounds! 



While I have the background/credentials to call myself an expert coach, (I was perhaps one of the most sought after Behavior Counselors for the largest weight loss company in the 80's/90's as well as a General Manager w/ 650 clients at a time, and I owned and operated my own business while also working as an executive for two large nutrition companies specializing in weight loss.) But my greatest expertise comes from putting all the research and the theory to real life re- programming. I've stayed the same weight for 25 years now! Choose a weight that is right for you, not your high school weight or a programmed fantasy weight instilled by the media! Strive for a weight that makes you feel good inside and out! 


Are you ready? It won't be a piece of cake (Ooops, FOOD TRIGGER...LOL) but it will be a great journey. I am so excited! I will take you step by step w/tips to boost metabolism, limit insulin output (the time when fat is stored) teach you how to read labels and understand what they mean, and much much more! This is my life's work!  Will you toss the scales, open your mind, and weigh in on one idea?  Diets DON'T work. Lifestyle changes, slowly over time can work for you to be at an optimal weight, for ALL time.  Here we goooooooooooo! What do you have to lose? Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment