Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TODAY SHOW gives BLUE RIBBON to one of my SUGGESTED PRODUCTS

I couldn't be MORE excited. The TODAY show gave SIX products BLUE RIBBONS as the best foods in their category for health, wellness, weight, and of course TASTE. And one of my FAVORITE companies in the world  (KIND)  received a BLUE RIBBON for best protein/snack bar! HOORAY!

I eat a KIND bar most every day. I suggest the ONES with PLUS signs on the ends as shown here, as these have added usable protein besides the natural nut protein. The right NUTS, are SO heart healthy, provide great taste and protein, and bring great fiber to the diet. But I love that these are made with great care to be natural, low enough in carbs and sugars, but still make you CRAVE one, instead of an unhealthy TREAT!  LOOK at these THREE!  They are my favorites! They ALSO have corresponding Granola cereals out that MATCH the bars, and I am LOVING them. My daughter and I love the GREEN PLUS ENDED ones and the ESPRESSO BROWN PLUS ENDED ones the best! We wait until they go on super sale, and buy them five boxes at a time, and we get them for about a dollar a bar that way. I carry them in the car, my purse, everywhere. I give them for gifts! They are wonderful, the company that makes them has a mission statement that alone would make you want to buy them, but for these to win the BLUE RIBBON today on the TODAY show, just made my day!  AND out of the SIX categories given ribbons, I also had one of my other suggestions, HONEST brand Green Tea as a winner of a BLUE RIBBON...sooooooooo yippeeeeeeee. TWO BLUE RIBBON PICKS ISN'T BAD....Smile. ENJOY.  And have delicious food while you empower your body and health in 2012 to the best you can be. CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. Well Congrats Linda!! That's pretty exciting to get the blue ribbons for something you are recommending as being so good for you.
    mjb

    ReplyDelete